How to begin your child’s journey…
- Admission for the new academic year commences in the month of April
As per the CBSE norm K1 children registering for the Academic Session 2020-21 will have to be 3+ years old by 31st March 2020.
For all other grades, admission is granted on the basis of an assessment.
Parents should pay an Application Fee of INR 200 by visiting the school to initiate the registration.
At the time of admission, students must present the following documents:
- Completed admission form
- A copies of the student’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of the Aadhar card
- 3 passport size photos of the student
- Original Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- Photocopy of student’s original mark sheet from the last examination passed in the previous school
|· Sr. No.||Admission to Class||Minimum Age (years)|
|as on 01 April|
- Medical Certificate from a Doctor, declaring the health status of the student